The design goal of the QR series has been to offer today's most advanced technology in a perfectly finished compact package. The sound is big and bold, pleasant and detailed - excellent for all types of music. The QR 1 bookshelf speaker fits nicely into or on the most popular shelf systems. The QR 3 looks compact and will fit into any home environment. The perfectly detailed and sweet treble promises endless hours of musical joy, and the powerful and dynamic bass will allow any recording to sound its very best.
QR 1 THE NEW BOOKSHELF MODEL:
The design goal of the QR series has been to offer today's most advanced technology in a perfectly finished compact package. The sound is big and bold, pleasant and detailed - excellent for all types of music.
THE GOLD LEAF AIR MOTION TWEETER:
The fascia plate is machined from a single piece of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. It has been precision machined, glass blasted, brushed and then anodized in a beautiful Tungsten Titanium Grey color. It features a rose gold plated dispersion mesh, which works as an S-Stop filter.
PURE PISTON DUAL MAGNET BASS DRIVER:
This new Audiovector drive unit has the ability to work like a perfect piston over several octaves of the frequency band without the distortion normally found in aluminum/diamond drive units. This means music sounds warm, precise and detailed, yet dynamic and musical.
• Frequency response: 30 - 45 kHz
• Gold Leaf upper limit: 105 kHz
• Treble system: Gold Leaf AMT with S-stop
• Bass drivers: Pure Piston technology
• Bass system: Q-port bass reflex
• Cross-over frequency: 3 kHz
• Sensitivity, 2.83 V, 1 metre: 87 dB
• Power handling (music): 150 Watts music
• Impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
• Dimensions (HxWx D): 325 x 190 x 232 mm
• Net weight per piece: 6.2 kilos
• The Audiovector QR-series is made in Denmark