Imagine a world of music right at your fingertips. The Neo 280D makes this a reality. Simply launch your favorite music services app on your smart device and pair it to the Neo 280D using Bluetooth technology. Then sit back and enjoy the music.
The extraordinary digital engine within the Neo 280D decodes native DSD up to DSD256, as well as PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz, including DXD. The fully balanced analog stage features an exceptional 3rd order filter for lifelike transparency. The result is a level of fidelity that creates an emotional connection to your music.
Adding the optional MiND module provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility. Which ever way you use the Neo 280D, we are convinced that it will become the center of your musical pleasure.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Neo 280D Significant Design Features:
- Fully asynchronous DAC supports native DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB only) & PCM to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only)
- 7 digital inputs (AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1 and Bluetooth x 1) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source
- aptX® support allows for simplified Bluetooth pairing
- Front panel LED indicators for (i) input signal PCM sampling & DSD rates and (ii) the active input
- Optional 8th digital input through our MiND streaming module (via WiFi or Ethernet)
- The analog stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates; IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications between other MOON components; 12V trigger output
|Frequency response (full range)
||2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
|THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted)
||118dB @ full output
||1 picosecond RMS
|Analog Output @ 0dBFS
|Analog output impedance
|PCM Bit-depth range
||16 - 32 bits
|PCM sampling frequency rates
||44.1 - 384kHz
|DSD sample rates
||DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
||16 lbs. / 7.5 Kgs
|Dimensions (width x height x depth)
||16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in.
42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm