The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1 Model II system you can power up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 module on a single power stand. And the optional PackLite® power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
Easy and efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
The optional T4S or T8S ToneMatch® Mixers adds additional channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch mixer to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
B1 bass module
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator® loudspeaker top:43.5" H x 3.5" W x 4" D (16.3 lbs)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator® loudspeaker bottom:43.5" H x 3.5" W x 4" D (17.4 lbs)
- L1 Model II power stand:5" H x 10" W x 27" D (23.7 lbs)
- B1 bass module:15" H x 10.25" W x 17.75" D (25.1 lbs)